Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Last Victory Super Galactic Dreadnought?

Say It Ain't So, Joe! 

As far as I can tell the last of the retail store metallic Victory Super Galactic Dreadnought (SGD) was sold.

No longer manufactures metal SGDs.  Only the lightweight resin SGDs are available, as shown below.



Carries a few of the closed line of 1989 Belle Haven Perth Pewter Starfleet Wars Collection.  Below is a list of their remaining inventory which also includes the sculptured Biological Units.  You better hurry, before they are all gone.



Has not carried metal SGDs since March of  2013 and will only restock with the resin versions.  They still have many of the Starfleet Wars/Galactic Knights miniatures available for purchase at a lower price than Monday Knight Productions.

Does not carry the metal SGDs.  Currently has very few selection of the Galactic Knights miniature line.




SOLD!
The Last Victory Super Galactic Dreadnought?
 




2 comments:

  1. Damn...I'm still missing the Aquarian SGDN. I want to get a metal casting, not resin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have uncovered a hoard of these things that are not only the metal castings, but they're original from the late 70s
      I plan on ebay-ing the bastards as soon as I can figure out whats what.

      There's a chance I will off the entire hoard all at once

      Delete